2023 World Parrot Trust Calendar (artists edition)
The diverse world of parrots is beautifully captured in the 2023 Artist’s Edition Calendar, created solely to benefit the World Parrot Trust’s global conservation efforts. Each artwork is brought into being through a combination of the artist’s passion for birds, and a deep knowledge of their natural surroundings and behaviour. Featured artists have generously donated their time and skill in order to benefit parrot conservation.
Artist & Piece Title or Featured Species
- Finding Shade (Galahs) by Sally Edmonds
- Blue-and-Yellow Macaw by Paschalis Dougalis
- Spix's Macaw by Tony Sanchez
- The Pair Bond - Australian King Parrots by Peta Boyce
- Scaly Breasted Lorikeet by Elizabeth Cogley
- Water Colour Roses (Galahs) by Ria Winters
- Cape Parrots ‘Room with a view' by Kitty Harvill
- Papuan Lorikeets by Léon van der Linden
- Orange-bellied Parrot by Janet Luxton
- Red-tailed Black Cockatoo feather by Chris Maynard
- Brown-headed Parrots by Penny Meakin
- Male Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo by Brett Jarrett
300mm sq (12 inches sq) folded. 300x600 mm (12x24 inches) open
Proceeds from this calendar will be used to fund international conservation efforts through research, outreach and education, and through direct action to preserve fragile ecosystems and parrot populations. With one in three parrots under threat in the wild, every effort must be made to protect them.
Ships from the UK
Calendar came well packed and in good time. Love the illustrations and plenty of space to write engagements. Many thanks.