2023 Art and Photo Calendar bundle
Not sure which calendar you need, why not treat yourself both and save
The diverse world of parrots is beautifully captured in the 2023 Artist’s Edition Calendar, created solely to benefit the World Parrot Trust’s global conservation efforts. Each artwork is brought into being through a combination of the artist’s passion for birds, and a deep knowledge of their natural surroundings and behaviour. Featured artists have generously donated their time and skill in order to benefit parrot conservation.
Artist & Piece Title or Featured Species
- Finding Shade (Galahs) by Sally Edmonds
- Blue-and-Yellow Macaw by Paschalis Dougalis
- Spix's Macaw by Tony Sanchez
- The Pair Bond - Australian King Parrots by Peta Boyce
- Scaly Breasted Lorikeet by Elizabeth Cogley
- Water Colour Roses (Galahs) by Ria Winters
- Cape Parrots ‘Room with a view' by Kitty Harvill
- Papuan Lorikeets by Léon van der Linden
- Orange-bellied Parrot by Janet Luxton
- Red-tailed Black Cockatoo feather by Chris Maynard
- Brown-headed Parrots by Penny Meakin
- Male Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo by Brett Jarrett
300mm sq (12 inches sq) folded. 300x600 mm (12x24 inches) open
For centuries, people have marvelled at the diversity of parrots. We have been astonished by their talent for mimicry, dazzled by their rainbow hues, and captivated by their intelligence. We also revere them as some of the most beautiful birds in the world, and a wildlife photographer’s delight.
The 2023 World Parrot Trust Calendar candidly reveals parrots at home in their element; the wild. Please join us in celebrating and protecting these extraordinary birds.
2023 photo calendar species:
- Senegal Parrot
- Scarlet Macaw
- Blue-fronted Amazon
- Fischer's Lovebirds
- Papaun Eclectus
- Grey Parrot
- Vernal Hanging Parrot
- Great Green Macaw
- Slender-billed Corella
- Red-masked Conure
Love it again! Every year we look forward to it.
The calendar duo is just what I wanted to share with my wife. It offers the photo calendar and the artwork calendar. My wife prefers the artwork, and I enjoy the photos. The only downside is the shipping cost to get the calendars to North America. My wife skipped last year's set, but I sucked up the postage to get them back for this year. The calendars arefor a good cause.
I order every year. Love it!
Beautiful art and photos - great value and promptly delivered Thanks
I look forward to using these beautiful calendars! Thanks.