NATURALS. Parrot toys. Honeycomb forage
This formidable toy is created from honeycomb cardboard, leather squares, soft-to-medium woods and more. Available in different sizes for different-sized parrots.
- Honeycomb cardboard
- Leather squares
- Balsa wood
- Beech ball
- Grass rope or leather cord
6 x 1-2 inches.
Suitable for very small to small parrots.
Guidelines for introducing a new toy to your parrot:
- Toys can enhance the quality of your companion parrot’s life by providing environmental enrichment. We recommend specific toy sizes for different species as a suggestion only. Use your best judgment when it comes to the safety and happiness of your bird.
- As parrots are naturally fearful, it is important to introduce the toy slowly and carefully. Allow him to see the toy outside of the cage first, have him get used to it, then try installing it inside the cage.
- Always check the toy before and after use for any loose threads, or broken and sharp areas. Never leave your parrot unattended with a toy. Remove all packaging and untie any looped cord.
- Due to contamination risk toys cannot be refunded