NATURALS. Parrot toys. Need-A-Haircut
Your parrot companion will be busy with this toy for hours! Handmade from cardboard and leather strips, paper cord, vine, wood slices and honeycomb cardboard.
- Cardboard shreds
- Vine ball
- Paper rope
- Leather cord
- Vine leaf star
- Pine and other various wood species
14 x 16 inches
Suitable for medium to large parrots.
Guidelines for introducing a new toy to your parrot:
- Toys can enhance the quality of your companion parrot’s life by providing environmental enrichment. We recommend specific toy sizes for different species as a suggestion only. Use your best judgment when it comes to the safety and happiness of your bird.
- As parrots are naturally fearful, it is important to introduce the toy slowly and carefully. Allow him to see the toy outside of the cage first, have him get used to it, then try installing it inside the cage.
- Always check the toy before and after use for any loose threads, or broken and sharp areas. Never leave your parrot unattended with a toy. Remove all packaging and untie any looped cord.
- Due to contamination risk toys cannot be refunded
Very good size all natural toy. I bought this for my macaw, he enjoyed shredding it and it was nice not to have to wash the dye out of the wood first.