Student Membership (New)
Learn about parrots and support efforts to save them.
We offer this discounted membership fee for anyone who is a student enrolled in a full-time education program. Join today, and your membership fees will help fund research, education and parrot preservation programs. Plus, you will be part of one of the world's largest international networks of parrot enthusiasts. You may be asked to supply evidence of your student status.
Renewal? Click Here
Your membership counts! Join today and receive:
- PsittaScene Magazine -- our quarterly publication delivered directly to your home
- Flock Talk -- our monthly newsletter
- A "Parrot Conservationist" Certificate -- suitable for framing; show everyone your commitment to saving parrots
- Your membership card -- providing you with one free admittance to Paradise Park (UK), home of the WPT
And website extras including:
- Access to experts and specialists in many fields to answer your toughest questions about parrots
- Downloadable copies of the latest parrot-related scientific research
- Research and information from over 25 years of PsittaScene, and the Parrot Action Plan
- Downloadable content including desktop wallpaper, ringtones and more
Help save the parrots! Join the WPT today.
hi, my daughter was so excited to begin reading about the parrots and there was certainly a lot of information!
very soon my daughter realised she couldn't get through all of it. she was excited with the videos but they were grainy and very short.
in general, it's not child friendly at all. It needs a better layout, easier text, more visual appeal if you want to sustain a child's interest. I must add she is only 7 years old but even I was not engaged with the content at all.
The package came fast. The were a lot of information, several magazines and it was inspiring.
My magazine came really quickly, was well packaged and had lots of great extras to, like cake recipes for birds and some great information about keeping pet birds. I have enjoyed reading the magazine to, it's full of useful facts and information about conservation efforts. It inspires me to do my bit to. Even my 3 year old son gets involved!